LIZZIE is now available for licensing!
Here’s how to get the rights to do your own production of LIZZIE:
- Download a copy of the contract. Make sure you download the right one for you. One is for schools — colleges, high schools, and other educational institutions — and the other one is for everyone else. (If you’re a student interested in producing LIZZIE at your school, we ask that the production be sponsored by a faculty member, or your theatre department, or the school itself. A representative of the school must sign the contract.) These agreements are for U.S. domestic licenses. For international licenses, please contact us to discuss specific terms.
- Print the contract, fill out the cover page, scan it, and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Licensing).
- We’ll take a look, and, if everything is okay, we’ll send you an email to let you know we’ve approved your production.
- Sign the contract and mail it, along with a check for the advance. (Note: The approval email will include details on where to send the contract and check and to whom it should be written).
- Once the signed contract and check have been received, we’ll give you an official go-ahead and send you a copy of the executed contract with our signatures.
- You’re good to go. Tell the world that LIZZIE is swinging her axe in your town!
We don’t have perusal copies of the score — we think the best way to check out the music is by listening to LIZZIE: the Studio Album. The whole show is on this concept record, the spoken dialogue as well as the music. It is available as a digital download (including booklet) on iTunes, and the double-disc CD version is available through Broadway Records or Amazon. For vinyl lovers, the album is also available as a Danish-import-only vinyl gatefold double-LP (in English) here! You can also listen to short excerpts on our Audio page.
If you’d like a perusal copy of the script, email us at: email@example.com (Subject: Perusal Copy).
4 Female ROCK Voices:
- LIZZIE- high belt: F#3-F#5 (belt to A5 if poss.)
- ALICE- high mezzo lyric/mix/belt: G3 (w/F#3 pick-up/ghost-notes in one number) – A5 (legit soprano)
- EMMA- alto/mezzo belt: F#3-D5
- BRIDGET- contralto/low alto: F3 (w/E3 pick-up/ghost-notes in one number) – Eb5 (E5 opt. in one ad lib.)
- Keyboard 1/Conductor/SFX Trigger
- Guitar 1
- Guitar 2/Keyboard 2
We strongly recommend that you download and review the Full Instrumentation PDF below for a detailed breakdown of the instrumentation: